ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.


You are not connected. Please login or register

a bloody big problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a bloody big problem Empty a bloody big problem on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:14 pm

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain
so i saw admin whatshisname said he'd be making the game in adobe flash! how ridiculous is this!? you need to find another program like unity if you wish for this game to be anything close to what rush team is. (which i suspect is what you were trying to copy)

and another thing, get some more mature staff, because some of these current ones are lacking quite a bit in this department... Exclamation

2a bloody big problem Empty Funny on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:54 am

Bane

Bane
Moderator
I don't lack the responsibility of this site i check it multiple times a week.

3a bloody big problem Empty Re: a bloody big problem on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:34 pm

DINOSAUR


Retired
Retired
Bane wrote:I don't lack the responsibility of this site i check it multiple times a week.
what do you mean by this statement?


for some reason i couldn't log into my acc so i made this one as a backup, (i'm LLAMA)

4a bloody big problem Empty Re: a bloody big problem on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

BigLokz

BigLokz
Game Master
Game Master
DINOSAUR wrote:
Bane wrote:I don't lack the responsibility of this site i check it multiple times a week.
what do you mean by this statement?


for some reason i couldn't log into my acc so i made this one as a backup, (i'm LLAMA)
Bane is saying that he checks when he has some time just like me I check and log on and just look for new posts made by you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlKMh3wFYTPc1lIeR3u1jA

5a bloody big problem Empty Re: a bloody big problem on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:13 am

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master
Assaistant Super Game Master
+1

6a bloody big problem Empty Re: a bloody big problem on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:29 pm

DINOSAUR


Retired
Retired
BigLokz wrote:
DINOSAUR wrote:
Bane wrote:I don't lack the responsibility of this site i check it multiple times a week.
what do you mean by this statement?


for some reason i couldn't log into my acc so i made this one as a backup, (i'm LLAMA)
Bane is saying that he checks when he has some time just like me I check and log on and just look for new posts made by you guys.

i never said anybody lacked responsibility, i said maturity

for example, spam posts:

FEAR wrote:+1

or even staff having cartoon characters pulling the middle finger in their avatar

btw still can't log in... proving my point of how bad forumotion is...
P.S. assistant is spelled wrong...

7a bloody big problem Empty Re: a bloody big problem on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
Well this is a forum of a game that we are all wondering if the game is gonna come out or not.... What i mean by that is you are gonna see a lot of immaturity. Btw if the game actually comes out no one will care about the staff forum pic. Neutral But I understand what you mean. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

8a bloody big problem Empty Re: a bloody big problem on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:11 am

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master
Assaistant Super Game Master
I was playing Rush Team today, and I saw Buli, I was first testing him, if he was the real Buli,after that i wanted to know when Assault-OPS is really coming out. So, I asked him and geuss what He said? "The game is coming in May, because Azeem is taking his exams and it will take some time."



I don't know if it is true

It all depends on Admins Exam

And.. his time!


PS..
It is not his fault , he has to do exams

9a bloody big problem Empty Re: a bloody big problem on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:35 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
FEAR wrote:I was playing Rush Team today, and I saw Buli, I was first testing him, if he was the real Buli,after that i wanted to know when Assault-OPS is really coming out. So, I asked him and geuss what He said? "The game is coming in May, because Azeem is taking his exams and  it will take some time."



I don't know if it is true

It all depends on Admins Exam

And.. his time!


No disrespect or anything and not trying to start anything but no one said it was his fault Neutral. Btw we know he is taking exams he made a post to say that. But i understand what you are saying. Smile


PS..
It is not his fault , he has to do exams

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum