ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daaku Song (Upcoming Song)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Guys i am making the song "Daaku". It will be released with the game. You can see the lyrics of the game here in April!
Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Online10

https://assault-ops.forumur.net

2Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty SERIOUS???? Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 pm

KORTZISMAD

Can you focus on the game first please b/c unity is shutting down soon on google so if RT is shuting down you can bet A-O will also so please hurry up with the game.

ASSAULT OPS GM

-Kortz wrek all you noobs.

3Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:28 am

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master

Did he say The song is coming out when the game is released? And did he say that the song is released in April? which means that the game comes out on April, Or march. Question Mad

4Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Guys don't get so stressed about game i am making the game with FPS Creator and now u will only need Adobe Flash Player. Not Unity Web Player i have read that on Rush Team that Google is closing Unity so i have decide to transfer it with Adobe Flash Player. So now it will take some time for me to transfer it to the Adobe Flash Player. And most important thing for me my Exams are next month so i will only focus on my Exams and then Games. My exams will be over till 16th or 18th March and then i will be free and game will be coming exact after 1 month. No need to be sad for the game but wish me good luck for my Exams that i got 1st Position in my Class and Overall-Section.
Guys please wish me good luck please please.

Best Regards,
ASSAULT-OPS Staff.

https://assault-ops.forumur.net

5Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Temperr

Temperr

ok

6Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Dude conrats Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:22 am

KorTZ IS HAPPY

Hey Congrats Man!! Could you make me and AS-GM or S-GM??

7Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:13 am

Temperr

Temperr

It is closed , dude.

8Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:12 am

EpiiC

EpiiC
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

GOOD LUCK ADMIN!!!! AND YEAH RUSH TEAM IS SHUTTING DOWN DUE TO NON SUPPORT OF NAPAPI BLUH BLUH BLUH....CANT WAIT TILL GAME IS RELEASED!

9Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 pm

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

Admin wrote:Guys don't get so stressed about game i am making the game with FPS Creator and now u will only need Adobe Flash Player. Not Unity Web Player i have read that on Rush Team that Google is closing Unity so i have decide to transfer it with Adobe Flash Player. So now it will take some time for me to transfer it to the Adobe Flash Player. And most important thing for me my Exams are next month so i will only focus on my Exams and then Games. My exams will be over till 16th or 18th March and then i will be free and game will be coming exact after 1 month. No need to be sad for the game but wish me good luck for my Exams that i got 1st Position in my Class and Overall-Section.
Guys please wish me good luck please please.

Best Regards,
ASSAULT-OPS Staff.

are you kidding me? flash is pathetic, the game will be horrible! you can't make fps games with flash! i only use flash to make slideshows nowadays!

10Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:41 pm

LordKSH

LordKSH
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

LLAMA wrote:are you kidding me? flash is pathetic, the game will be horrible! you can't make fps games with flash! i only use flash to make slideshows nowadays!
I have to agree, the quality of the game will be pathetic. Though I won't guarantee as I don't have much experience in game making.

11Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:30 pm

EpiiC

EpiiC
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I thought the game will be launched today?? I'm starting to think this is a scam Razz

12Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:38 pm

LordKSH

LordKSH
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

This is a scam lol. No videos, only pics of maps. Untill he doesn't provide a video like roka does, I won't believe azeem.

13Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Empty Re: Daaku Song (Upcoming Song) Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:13 am

Temperr

Temperr

LordKSH wrote:This is a scam lol. No videos, only pics of maps. Untill he doesn't provide a video like roka does, I won't believe azeem.
But on Urban-OPS u can see anything, It has a Demo and u can play MFPS and they now have Ts3 and videos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum