ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!!

+6
Fire2Fun
Temperr
SkySword
BigLokz
Bane
LLAMA
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:27 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

imagine you are playing Assault-Ops, it's a 3v1 situation, 3 guys vs you... you come around the corner sprinting, look to your right and there is a guy, staring you directly in the eyes with an AK-47 pointed between your eyes, he looks down the scope, then you quickly grab your P90 and blast his head off, but you used your whole magazine! better reload, but wait a minute, you hear shooting from your left, UH OH, you duck behind a crate nearby, and begin to reload, you take off the clip, grab a new one, slide it on, and pull the cocker, right as it reaches the end of the slide, 2 guys comes around the side of the crate, you switch to your deagle, and make a skillful headshot on one of them, it was your last shot though! UH OH, you switch to P90 and try to shoot... but it didn't reload... RIP you.

lol sorry I explained that so poorly, basically when in RT if you don't watch the WHOLE animation it doesn't reload, even if you pull the "cocker" (I don't think it's called that but it's the thing that you pull after you replace the magazine) and switch weapons immediately. hopefully A-OPS won't feature this. c:

2RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Good Idea Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:45 am

Bane

Bane

That's a good idea but we should put in, but a reloading system that doesn't make you reload the whole clip would be nice in rush team youre reloading the whole clip.

3RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:47 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

Bane wrote:That's a good idea but we should put in, but a reloading system that doesn't make you reload the whole clip would be nice in rush team youre reloading the whole clip.

thanks, and what do you mean?

4RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:03 am

BigLokz

BigLokz
Game Master
Game Master

LLAMA wrote:imagine you are playing Assault-Ops, it's a 3v1 situation, 3 guys vs you... you come around the corner sprinting, look to your right and there is a guy, staring you directly in the eyes with an AK-47 pointed between your eyes, he looks down the scope, then you quickly grab your P90 and blast his head off, but you used your whole magazine! better reload, but wait a minute, you hear shooting from your left, UH OH, you duck behind a crate nearby, and begin to reload, you take off the clip, grab a new one, slide it on, and pull the cocker, right as it reaches the end of the slide, 2 guys comes around the side of the crate, you switch to your deagle, and make a skillful headshot on one of them, it was your last shot though! UH OH, you switch to P90 and try to shoot... but it didn't reload... RIP you.

lol sorry I explained that so poorly, basically when in RT if you don't watch the WHOLE animation it doesn't reload, even if you pull the "cocker" (I don't think it's called that but it's the thing that you pull after you replace the magazine) and switch weapons immediately. hopefully A-OPS won't feature this. c:
This sounded like a great story to make. I don't know what to say...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlKMh3wFYTPc1lIeR3u1jA

5RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:05 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

BigLokz wrote:
LLAMA wrote:imagine you are playing Assault-Ops, it's a 3v1 situation, 3 guys vs you... you come around the corner sprinting, look to your right and there is a guy, staring you directly in the eyes with an AK-47 pointed between your eyes, he looks down the scope, then you quickly grab your P90 and blast his head off, but you used your whole magazine! better reload, but wait a minute, you hear shooting from your left, UH OH, you duck behind a crate nearby, and begin to reload, you take off the clip, grab a new one, slide it on, and pull the cocker, right as it reaches the end of the slide, 2 guys comes around the side of the crate, you switch to your deagle, and make a skillful headshot on one of them, it was your last shot though! UH OH, you switch to P90 and try to shoot... but it didn't reload... RIP you.

This sounded like a great story to make. I don't know what to say...

fanart pending... jk Razz

6RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:55 am

SkySword

SkySword
Major
Major

It is close range......or long range. If its close I could use just a bomb strapped to myself.

7RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:07 am

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master

Hmm Idk because you already know that there is already a reloading system but what you are saying is really good. Lion or Admin will take care of this. But you have a great mind Smile

8RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:12 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

Briick wrote:Hmm Idk because you already know that there is already a reloading system but what you are saying is really good. Lion or Admin will take care of this. But you have a great mind Smile

thanks man Smile

9RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:16 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master

also dont make it take so long to reload or switch weapons. When your in a hurry you cant be waiting to reload that takes forever

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

10RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:20 am

Temperr

Temperr

Fire2Fun wrote:also dont make it take so long to reload or switch weapons. When your in a hurry you cant be waiting to reload that takes forever
Everything will be taken care of. When the game comes out .... you will be surprised affraid lol!

11RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:22 pm

SaintLucifer

SaintLucifer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Nice Points, And I Agree With You. Like For Example You Had A MP7 And 2 vs You Alone You Will Be Killed Straight At. And I Hope Azeem Put Weapon Pick Up Like If Your Team Mate Had A Good Weapon You Could Take If Of The Floor. Smile

12RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:09 am

smoke

smoke
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

SaintLucifer wrote:Nice Points, And I Agree With You. Like For Example You Had A MP7 And 2 vs You Alone You Will Be Killed Straight At. And I Hope Azeem Put Weapon Pick Up Like If Your Team Mate Had A Good Weapon  You Could Take If Of The Floor. Smile

i like this idea of picking up the weapon you like just like in cs.

13RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:48 pm

EpiiC

EpiiC
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

InFernuiM wrote:
Fire2Fun wrote:also dont make it take so long to reload or switch weapons. When your in a hurry you cant be waiting to reload that takes forever
Everything will be taken care of. When the game comes out .... you will be surprised affraid lol!
Bro I will not be suprised because A-Ops is already better than RT Very Happy Smile Surprised

14RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:50 pm

EpiiC

EpiiC
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

I like your idea bro. Love it

15RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:27 am

KORTZ

KORTZ
Game Master
Game Master

How do you know about the game already? did you get a link yet? if so I think that you should give to everyone GM and above.. hehe the ELITES

16RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Empty Re: RELOADING NIGHTMARES!!! Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:01 am

SkySword

SkySword
Major
Major

Make vip weapons nonstealable? plz? Very Happy

Those cheapskate dips#!ts just want to kill me for my gun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum