ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm spot? let's have a talk

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gm spot? let's have a talk Empty Gm spot? let's have a talk Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:33 pm

AZSE

AZSE
Super Game Master
Super Game Master

I've been offline these days sorry for that but good news i'm back Very Happy

and I've seen some arguments who will keep gm spots and you guys already made a poll and it seems no one really understands;

-GM positions are earned
-Just because of a little vote nothing will happen
-Only lion aka Azeem can decide who will keep or leave the GM spot
-I'll talk with azeem if he can make a poll ,i'll run it for you guys and see who gets the most votes
-If anyone was found USING a VPN program like : Cyber ghost 5 e-t-c will be immediately banned

--[S-GM]-AZSE

2Gm spot? let's have a talk Empty Re: Gm spot? let's have a talk Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:33 am

KORTZ

KORTZ
Game Master
Game Master

Yeah Azeem this is a smart decision and I will support this entirely.

[GM] KORTZ

3Gm spot? let's have a talk Empty Re: Gm spot? let's have a talk Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:20 am

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master
Assaistant Super Game Master

+1

4Gm spot? let's have a talk Empty Re: Gm spot? let's have a talk Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:50 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

why no VPNs?

5Gm spot? let's have a talk Empty Re: Gm spot? let's have a talk Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 am

AZSE

AZSE
Super Game Master
Super Game Master

LLAMA wrote:why no VPNs?
VPN is a private network,you can vote for yourself multiple times till you get like 20 votes which are all fake,and it's easy to get you just with CMD or sql map we can be able to find your real IP and get you banned.
"YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"

6Gm spot? let's have a talk Empty Re: Gm spot? let's have a talk Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:11 pm

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

wait so you say "Just because of a little vote nothing will happen" then you say "I'll talk with azeem if he can make a poll" what??

7Gm spot? let's have a talk Empty Re: Gm spot? let's have a talk Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:57 am

Bane

Bane

He is just saying no VPN i think its fair and you guys should too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum