ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL INSTINCT RECRUITMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICIAL INSTINCT RECRUITMENT  Empty OFFICIAL INSTINCT RECRUITMENT Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:36 am

KORTZ

KORTZ
Game Master
Game Master

OFFICIAL INSTINCT RECRUITMENT  Instin11

Hey Everyone I Am Starting Recruitment For My Own Clan Because When The Game Starts I will Join the GM Clan and have my own clan. Ex. What Pantamalion is doing on RT.

I Hope You Will Join it Because It Will Be A Clan of Soldiers From All Over The Planet.

INSTINCT is Now Recruiting Though It Will be OPEN TO ALL
At First Recruitment Will Be Accepted Based On Your Recruitment Application Thingy
Though Our Armies Will Grow To Become Truly Elite As I Am Able To Test You
What Right Do I Have? None.
Will It Grow? Maybe.
Why? Because I Was Used To Being Rejected On RT Because I Always Fought The Leaders To Join Never a Member. I NEVER Joined A Clan Through A Member. The Leader When They Lost Never Invited So I Want To Be Fair And Make Sure This Game Does Not Become Like That.

RecRuitMent

Why You Wish To Join? :

How Can You Help It?

Preferred Language:

Past Skill At FPS Games:

Preferred Gun:

About Yourself:

Instinct Is A Clan Based On Survival It Will Survive And I Take Great Pride In Being The First Clan Before This Game Even Comes Out.

Roster so far
LLAMA - SPITSTER
EpiiCx - ASSISTANT
SkySword - p90 NUB
BigLokz - Someone??

Very Happy Very Happy

2OFFICIAL INSTINCT RECRUITMENT  Empty Re: OFFICIAL INSTINCT RECRUITMENT Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:34 am

BigLokz

BigLokz
Game Master
Game Master

I don't want you to take this a bad way but I don't want to join any clan if A-O comes out sorry brother.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlKMh3wFYTPc1lIeR3u1jA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum