ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EASY V.I.PEASY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EASY V.I.PEASY Empty EASY V.I.PEASY Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:16 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

I would highly recommend making VIP easier to purchase and find than RT, there was YouTube videos on how to get VIP in RT, this is a horrendous business decision. although I'm sure you've already done it (just in case you haven't). here's a tip; make it so a 10 y/o could find how to do it, there should be a golden button covering half the screen, that sparkles, and is animated, and has a voiceover saying "CLICK HERE TO GET VIP" "SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE"... not really but you get my point c:

2EASY V.I.PEASY Empty Re: EASY V.I.PEASY Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:19 am

BigLokz

BigLokz
Game Master
Game Master

LLAMA wrote:I would highly recommend making VIP easier to purchase and find than RT, there was YouTube videos on how to get VIP in RT, this is a horrendous business decision. although I'm sure you've already done it (just in case you haven't). here's a tip; make it so a 10 y/o could find how to do it, there should be a golden button covering half the screen, that sparkles, and is animated, and has a voiceover saying "CLICK HERE TO GET VIP" "SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE"... not really but you get my point c:
This is a really great idea Llama.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlKMh3wFYTPc1lIeR3u1jA

3EASY V.I.PEASY Empty Re: EASY V.I.PEASY Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

BigLokz wrote:
LLAMA wrote:I would highly recommend making VIP easier to purchase and find than RT, there was YouTube videos on how to get VIP in RT, this is a horrendous business decision. although I'm sure you've already done it (just in case you haven't). here's a tip; make it so a 10 y/o could find how to do it, there should be a golden button covering half the screen, that sparkles, and is animated, and has a voiceover saying "CLICK HERE TO GET VIP" "SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE"... not really but you get my point c:
This is a really great idea Llama.

haha, thanks I thought you'd like it Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum