ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!! Empty THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!! Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:29 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

in RT you have to make a 'Login Name' along with a username when registering, but that's totally unnecessary as far as I know... why not just a username? and if it was for the forums, I don't remember if it was, why not make it separate? so you have to register for the forums and the game separately? but that's just my opinion (I think I worded it terribly)

also I think when you register it should log you in automatically the first time. it's the little things that can make your first impressions of a game change.

but, as always, this is just my opinion Smile feel free to leave yours below

(I don't mean to bag RT so much it's just my opinion)

2THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!! Empty Re: THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!! Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:38 am

AZSE

AZSE
Super Game Master
Super Game Master

Couldn't figure what you trying to say but:

In order to keep an account safe,you need to use a password not just a USER-NAME ,if "SOMEONE" gets your user-name then you are completely F-Up

3THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!! Empty Re: THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!! Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:31 am

LLAMA

LLAMA
Captain
Captain

AZSE wrote:Couldn't figure what you trying to say but:

In order to keep an account safe,you need to use a password not just a USER-NAME ,if "SOMEONE" gets your user-name then you are completely F-Up

in RT you need a login name and a username, which you register in the game, however I believe it would be beneficial to have only a username, and it be the same as your forum name

4THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!! Empty He is saying Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:59 am

Bane

Bane

He is saying when you make a account you should automatically have forum account with the same login and password so you dont have to struggle to make a new forum account , that idea is great is helps with fraud.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum