Below you can find guidelines following which you will help us to solve your issue faster.
If you've lost access to your account.
In your first email, alongside with the explanation of the problem (the explanation should be as detailed as possible), you can also send us additional information that is obligatory for solving the issue.
1. What is your nickname?
2. Have you invested real money in the game? If so, please specify the dates and methods of payments (if you used SMS, write your phone number).
3. Are you someone's referral? (referrals are players that joined the game by clicking on a banner or a link). If so then enter the nickname of your referrer (the person who invited you to the game.)
4. Which e-mail address your account was linked to after the registration?
5. Which serious bans / punishment were on your account?
6. The last time you entered the game (date)?
7. Where do you play from (country, region, city)?
Please provide a screenshot containing your external IP address from the page http://whatismyipaddress.com and place it on a free image hosting website such as: http://imageshack.us/
8. Which e-mail address should the account be linked to in case of a positive decision on the application?
Answers to these questions should be sent to us at help email@example.com.