ASSAULT-OPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSAULT-OPS

ASSAULT-OPS is a free FPS Game developed by A-GM-LION.


You are not connected. Please login or register

When Assault Ops Being Released

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Assault Ops Being Released Empty When Assault Ops Being Released on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
Assault ops is gonna Be released on 04-01-2015



http://prntscr.com/5vk718

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

2When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master
Assaistant Super Game Master
Uhh When is that?
January 4th?
Or April?
He said This month

3When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:51 am

KORTZ

KORTZ
Game Master
Game Master
pshh lock this post and iKaLiBeR make sure your facts are right before you post please, just saying.

4When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:07 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
Make sure my facts are right. Hmm lol go look at the screen shot that i took from the site and then tell me that again cause i see 04-01-2015 on the site for this game so. Who facts are wrong hmm... I bet you did not even look at the screen shot. But you can tell someone to get there facts right when i have taken a screen shot lol. I bet you have not even been on the site to see the date as it obviously says in the screen shot. Look at the screen shot before you say stuff that you do not know what you are talking about.


Proof for the guy that do not know what he is talking about: http://cjunaid79.wix.com/assault-ops#!news/c1x9v


Hmm as i said game comes out on 04-01-2015.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

5When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:15 am

KORTZ

KORTZ
Game Master
Game Master
…… .---. *sigh* umm thats the day he posted it *slaps forehead*

6When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 am

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master
Assaistant Super Game Master
Name the moth because I don't understand the way you guys put dates

7When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:26 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
KORTZ wrote:…… .---. *sigh* umm thats the day he posted it *slaps forehead*
OMG you dont know what you are talking about. What ever not gonna waist my time trying to explain something so simple. When the game come out on that date i am gonna say get your facts right. And he did not post it that date because its not even that month how can he post something in a month we are not in. Again as i say the game comes out the date above.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

8When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:28 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
HyZeR4 wrote:Uhh When is that?
January 4th?
Or April?
He said This month
Its april first 2015 thats when the game comes out. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

9When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:05 am

Temperr

Temperr
Assaistant Super Game Master
Assaistant Super Game Master
Wow that sucks very much

10When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:40 am

BigLokz

BigLokz
Game Master
Game Master
iKaLiBeR wrote:Assault ops is gonna Be released on 04-01-2015
No iKaLiBeR stop, you've got it all wrong. The date is backwards it should've been 04-01-15 that was January 4th, 2015 heres other proof.
Like this one says 20-01-15 (January 20th, 2015) that's when he posted the maps, and these are updates.


Proof: Click Here

Best regards,

GM-BigLokz

P.S. KORTZ was right.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlKMh3wFYTPc1lIeR3u1jA

11When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:51 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
LOL big arent you being so much like a gm xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

12When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:54 am

BigLokz

BigLokz
Game Master
Game Master
iKaLiBeR wrote:LOL big arent you being so much like a gm xD
That's what I'm suppose to do.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlKMh3wFYTPc1lIeR3u1jA

13When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
xD on the forum were game masters. Not the moderators are there any moderators at all. Everyone is trying to change the Gm team its crazy. I dont see the point of the poll thing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

14When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:36 am

smoke

smoke
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Another fight... Very Happy

Im starting to like this forum lol!

15When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:41 am

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
Smoke xD thats not a fight.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

16When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:45 am

BigLokz

BigLokz
Game Master
Game Master
smoke wrote:Another fight... Very Happy

Im starting to like this forum lol!
Nope not a fight..but if it is a fight I would win.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlKMh3wFYTPc1lIeR3u1jA

17When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

18When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
I wish i was a moderator cause i would lock this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

19When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 pm

SkySword

SkySword
Major
Major
I'll be the moderator. Yall get the hell out of my topic or yall are getting FALCON PUNCHED.

20When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Fire2Fun

Fire2Fun
Game Master
Game Master
LOL lol!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostxXxGamer

21When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:51 am

smoke

smoke
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Is it released or not???

22When Assault Ops Being Released Empty Re: When Assault Ops Being Released on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:52 am

KORTZ

KORTZ
Game Master
Game Master
I wish you could understand that no one is a GM yet. The game has not released and in any case NO one I mean NO one deserves to be any form of GM we fight over the tiniest things. So I request that everyone stop fighting about GM this GM that because its all a load of bull crap that no one needs at the moment. And also Admin Could you please tell us the release date

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum